skip to main content

New Student Registration

New Student Registration_Page Graphic 

➜To register your student (All Grades), visit this webpage:  Aeries Enrollment 


➜Full instructions for completion of this form are available at


➜Supporting documentation can be provided via the following methods:

  • Option 2:  Please deposit documents through the envelope slot at the District Office, located at 750 N. Palora Avenue. *If you are leaving originals, please leave a phone number on your documents for us to reach you to return them. It may take up to one week to return.  If you have questions, please leave a message at 530-822-7641.
  • Option 3:  Wait until restrictions are lifted and school sites (and DO) are physically open again to bring in.

➜How to register your new Transitional Kindergarten Student
TK (students turning age 5 between 9/2 and 12/2) is intended to be the first year of a two-year Kindergarten program for those children close to the cut-off age for Kindergarten entry. 
Please enroll your student at their home school/school of boundary (even if the school does not have TK) using the link above. Once all enrollments have been processed, the school or district will inform you where the child will be attending. There is no guarantee of placement at your school of boundary; all placements are made based on space and need.
➜The following schools in our district offer Transitional Kindergarten (space is limited)
  • Andros Karperos
  • April Lane
  • Bridge Street
  • Butte Vista
  • Lincoln
    • Lincrest
    • Park Avenue
    • Riverbend
    ➜How to register your new Kindergarten student
    (Kindergarten is for students turning age 5 by September 1st)  After you have completed the online registration, you will need to provide the following documents to the school of registration through the methods mentioned above.

    • Proof of online registration
    • Birth Certificate
      • Immunization Record
  • Proof of residency
  • Oral Health Assessment, or waiver
  • Physical Examination*

  • *California Law requires that all children have a physical before entering first grade. The exam can be done anytime 18 months before or 90 days after entry into first grade. A completed first-grade physical form must be on file at the school.
    ➜Kindergarten transfer request procedure
    Please enroll student at home school/school of boundary.  After registering,  if you prefer to enroll your student in one of the following schools that are open for transfer, you must fill out a transfer request and turn it into the YCUSD, Office of Student Engagement located at 750 Palora Ave. The transfer request is not a guarantee of placement.
    ➜The following schools are available for transfer request for Kindergarten only, not Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
    • April Lane
      • Bridge Street
  • King Ave
    • Park Ave
  • Registration Documents

    Registration Documents iconRegistration Documentstitle