- Message From the Superintendent
- District Administration
- Governing Board
- Staff Directory
- District Phone Number Quick Reference
- School Accountability Report Cards (SARCs)
- Required Postings
- Complaint Procedure Outline
- Emergency Flood Evacuation Plans
- Single Plan for Student Achievement
- Integrated Pest Management
- Non-Discrimination Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Current Board Agenda
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Hate Policy
- Bullying Policy
- Special Education Comprehensive Local Plan
- Interdistrict Transfer Policy
- Placement In Math Courses Policy- 9th Grade
- Employee Code of Conduct Policy
- Food Service Policy
- Oversight Committee Policy
- School Accountability Report Card
- Student Rights/Resources
- Title IX/Gender Equality
- We're Social!
- YC Education Foundation
- Accreditation (WASC)
- 2021 Expanded Learning Grant Plan
- Learning Continuity Plan
- 22-23 Continuity of Services Plan
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan
- ELOP Plan
Message From the Superintendent
I am pleased to announce the Yuba City Unified School District’s new vision statement adopted by the Governing Board in November:
“Preparing the foundation for each student to build tomorrow’s world.”
Additionally, the YCUSD Governing Board adopted the following new goals:
- YCUSD students will achieve their optimal potential with academic and social/emotional support.
- YCUSD students will excel at math and literacy across all content areas.
- YCUSD will facilitate diverse opportunities for inclusion and connectedness to enhance student and family involvement.
We thank our staff for their continued focus on improving our students' academic and social-emotional outcomes. YCUSD is fortunate to have dedicated educators who work tirelessly to ensure student success.
Our schools have been busy preparing for a much-deserved three-week winter break these past few weeks. We saw many joyful holiday performances by our students and our high school students studying hard for their finals. Our winter sports student-athletes have been training hard and have started their athletic competitions. Many of our students gave back to our community through canned food drives. We have much to be proud of in our district.
We look forward to welcoming our students back to school on Monday, January 8, 2024. On behalf of the entire Yuba City Unified School District Team, we send our warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a very happy New Year.