- Business Services
- Educational Services
- Human Resources
- Employee Recognition
- HR Quick Reference Guide
- Employee Vaccination & Testing Info
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employment Opportunities
- Job Descriptions & Salary Schedules
- Benefits Information
- Keenan Safe Schools Training
- Risk Management/Work Comp
- Contract Agreements
- Non Discrimination Policy
- HR Forms
- Teacher Induction
- Annual Notifications
- COVID-19 Information
- Student Nutrition
- Charge Policy
- Community Resources
- Department Contact Information
- Educational Activities
- Employment Opportunities
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Nutrition Newsletter
- Refund Request
- Special Meal Accommodations
- Wellness Committee
- YCUSD Board Wellness Policies
- YCUSD Menus and Meal Pricing
- YCUSD Nutritional Analysis
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bus Passes
- Bus Schedules
- DMV Pull Notice Program for Private and District Vehicles
- Special Needs Transportation
- Rules and Regulations for School Bus Riders
- Transportation Forms
- Transportation Safety Plan
- Trip Tracker Login
May I ride home with a friend if I am not a registered bus rider?
Due to safety reasons, students are not permitted ride other routes that they are not assigned. Students that are not eligible or do not have an approved bus pass for the current school year may not ride.
How do I find out times of routes?
Route information is included in the confirmation email. If there are significant changes an additional email notification will be sent. At any time you wish to confirm your route times, please contact Transportation. Students are to be ready at the stop at least 10 minutes ahead of the stop time. The bus will wait at the stop one (1) minute beyond the stop time.
I have submitted my bus pass application. Now how do I receive my bus pass?
Once your application is received and processed, you should receive a confirmation email. The bus pass will be produced and sent with the bus driver assigned to the appropriate route. The bus driver will distribute bus passes to their assigned riders. If you have not received a confirmation email, please contact transportation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I lost or damaged my bus pass?
All riders must show their bus pass each time they board the school bus. Notify Transportation Immediately if your card is lost or stolen. Please email email@example.com to request a replacement and make payment of $5.00 on MySchoolBucks. The replacement pass will be generated as soon as payment is confirmed through MySchoolBucks.
How do I check if I left an item on the bus?
Please call transportation 530-822-5275. We will ask the appropriate driver when reasonably possible. If found, the driver will notify the transportation office and you will be notified.