- Business Services
- Educational Services
- Human Resources
- COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Teacher Induction
- Benefits Information
- Reclassification Forms
- Keenan Safe Schools Training
- Risk Management/Work Comp
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Directions to YCUSD
- Non Discrimination Policy
- Job Descriptions & Salary Schedules
- Student Nutrition
The Yuba City Unified Health and Wellness Committee provides recommendations and guidance to the Administration on issues related to school wellness, including:
- Student nutrition and food services;
- Physical activity and walk to school/safe routes programs;
- Staff wellness and professional development in health;
- Health-related and school environment-related issues, activities, policies, and programs.
- Physical education, health education, and nutrition education;
- Student health and well-being and nursing services;
- Parent involvement in school wellness;
The committee helps recommend strategies and as possible assists with implementation, monitoring, reviewing and revising school wellness policies. The committee also serves as resource to school sites in implementing these policies.
Mark your Calendars!
Parents, students, school staff, school board members, and the public you are welcome to attend the Wellness Committee Meetings.
Wellness Committee will meet for the 2019-20 school year on the following dates:
- October 23, 2019
- January 22, 2020
- March 25, 2020
- May 20, 2020 (if needed)
Time: 3:30 -5:00 pm
Where: YCUSD (IMC Room) 750 Palora Avenue, Yuba City
Phone: (530) 822-5200