- Business Services
- Educational Services
- Human Resources
- HR Quick Reference Guide
- Employee Vaccination & Testing Info
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employment Opportunities
- Job Descriptions & Salary Schedules
- Benefits Information
- Keenan Safe Schools Training
- Risk Management/Work Comp
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Negotiations Update
- Non Discrimination Policy
- HR Forms
- Teacher Induction
- Annual Notifications
- COVID-19 Information
- Student Nutrition
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bus Passes
- Bus Schedules
- DMV Pull Notice Program for Private and District Vehicles
- Special Needs Transportation
- Rules and Regulations for School Bus Riders
- Transportation Forms
- Transportation Safety Plan
- Trip Tracker Login
Yuba City Unified School District
To ensure that all students have a healthy meal and that no child goes hungry. To enhance the ability to educate students by providing a healthy school meal and create a consistent policy throughout the district, the following policy shall apply to students who participate in Student Nutrition Meal Programs.
Yuba City Unified Schools will be participating in the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program with Full Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Implementation. As part of this program, all schools within the district will offer a healthy breakfast and lunch every school day at no cost to students due to the implementation of the Community Eligibility Provision for school year 2019-2020. Students will be able to participate in this program without having to pay reimbursable meal fee or submitting a free and reduced application.
Second meals can be purchased at all sites, but no meal shall be charged. Students must have cash in hand or money on their personal student account.
At Middle Schools and High Schools Students can purchase a bottle of water ala cart but must have cash in hand or money on their personal student accounts.
No Adults can charge any meals or beverages.