skip to main content

Work Permits


How do I obtain a Work Permit during school closure?

Follow the steps below.

1. Download the "Intent to Employ" form. 

        This form is not the Work Permit.

        (click on download icon below)


2. Print the "Intent to Employ" form


3. Complete the "Minor's Information" Section


4. Complete the "School Information" Section


5. Obtain Parent/legal guardian signature


6. Complete the "To be filled in and signed by employer" section


7. Once you have completed steps 1 through 6, email a pdf copy or a picture of the completed "Intent to Employ" form to


8. Mrs. Nelson will contact you to deliver your Work Permit

Download your "Intent to Employ" form

Download your Download your "Intent to Employ" formtitle



By email:

by voicemail:  530-822-7567