skip to main content

Refund Request

To request a refund from your student's meal account, complete the Request Refund Form provided in one of the links above.  You may email the completed form to Lesley Langlois at or mail to:
Student Nutrition Office
730 Gray Avenue
Yuba City, CA  95991
If you have any questions regarding this form, please call the Student Nutrition Office at (530) 822-5078.