- District Administration
- GOVERNING BOARD
- District Phone Number Quick Reference
- District English Language Advisory Committee
- School Accountability Report Cards (SARCs)
- Required Notices
- We're Social!
- Emergency Flood Evacuation Plans
- Yuba City Education Foundation
- Negotiations Update
- Strategic Planning
The Yuba City Unified School District is currently involved in negotiations with our two (2) labor partners: the Yuba City Teachers Association(YCTA) and the California Schools Employee Association(CSEA) (Chapter #265).
The updates and general information below will provide valuable and timely information about the current status of contract negotiations.
Information regarding CSEA Negotiations:
- Multiple sessions have been held with CSEA over the past several months yielding the following results:
- Agreement on a Pilot Program enhancing work opportunities for the Transportation Department.
- Agreement on newly revised job descriptions to align with the changing needs of the District.
- Agreement to explore the new state Summer Employment Assistance Program.
- Proposals and discussions around the following Articles of the Collective Bargaining Agreement:
- Transfer & Posting Procedures
- Safety & Equipment
- Remaining to be settled: