skip to main content

Refund Request

To Request a refund from your student's meal account, fill out the Request Refund Form in the link below.  You may email the completed form to Lesley Langlois at or mail to:
Student Nutrition Office
730 Gray Avenue
Yuba City, CA  95991
If you have any questions regarding this form, please call the Student Nutrition Office at (530) 822-5078.